AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move Terminal Block Wired

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ChemE
206 Views, 1 Reply

Move Terminal Block Wired

We're going to ACADE06 in a few weeks and am curious about some capabilities. Say I build my circuit and wire everything up, but then I decide to move a terminal block from one side of the drawing to another. Is it possible to move the terminal block from one location to another while still having the wires connected? Or will I need to delete the wires, move the block and redraw the wires?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dougmcalexander
in reply to: ChemE

You can move a terminal block, or any component. The wire will not move with it, but the wire will join and close the gap left behind. If you want to move terminal and wire, use the copy circuit feature and delete the previous when finished. You can use a crossing window to select terminal and wire. Once copied to the new location, go back and delete the original.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost