AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing projects

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
yasuk
635 Views, 6 Replies

Missing projects

Hi, I have installed ACADE2013 for a while and yesterday I found all my project was gone from the project list as attached. I can reloaded projects with open project but it is gone after restart ACADE. And also I can't put any new icons on existing projects. No dialg comes up. can not modified exsiting icons too. I did repair and reinstall with ACADE original disc but It is still same. I have a control system design projest need to be finished soon and stranded with this problem. Anyway make it work like before? Thanks,
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
yasuk
in reply to: yasuk

I couldn't attach the file before. Hope it work this time.

Thanks,

Message 3 of 7
lionSG

Maybe you can check your roaming user folder :

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD Electrical 2014\R19.1\enu\Support\User

There is a file called 'lastproj.fil' inside this folder. It maybe  corrupted.

Exit ACE first then try to delete this and add new project in ACE again.

Message 4 of 7
yasuk
in reply to: lionSG

Thanks, lionSG!

It worked and now it is fixed as before.

Regards,

Message 5 of 7
jfraley48MF2

I am having the exact same symptoms on AutoCAD Electrical 2014 but cannot locate the folder above or the file in question to delete it. Does anyone have any ideas? We have Windows 7 here at CSU.

Regarding

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD Electrical 2014\R19.1\enu\Support\User

There is a file called 'lastproj.fil' inside this folder.

Message 6 of 7
rhesusminus
in reply to: jfraley48MF2

That folder is "hidden" by default.
Try typing %APPDATA% in the address field of the windows explorer box. Then you should be halfway there.

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 7 of 7
jfraley48MF2
in reply to: rhesusminus

That did it, Thanks!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost