AutoCAD Electrical General

Contributor
jeff5509
Message 1 of 2 (436 Views)

Message The security system (...) is not functioning or is improperly installed.

436 Views, 1 Replies
09-20-2011 07:49 AM

I have Autocad Electricl 2011 and an upgrade to AutoCad Electrical 2012 installed on my WIndows XP SP3 32bit OS. 

When trying to run ACE2011 I get a splash screen briefly then nothing...

The program does not start.

When trying to run ACE2012 I get the dialog box 

ACE2012 Error.jpg

after the splash screen and the program never starts.

All was working ok last week. Any suggestions? I searched the forums and found a reference and a fix for changing file permissions and moving some encrypted files which DID NOT work for me. 

Thanks for any help

Jeff

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (434 Views)

Re: Message The security system (...) is not functioning or is improperly instal

09-20-2011 09:27 AM in reply to: jeff5509

For faster responses concerning Autodesk licensing issues, please post your questions in the Installation and Network Licensing user forum here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community