AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message The security system (...) is not functioning or is improperly installed.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jeff5509
758 Views, 1 Reply

Message The security system (...) is not functioning or is improperly installed.

I have Autocad Electricl 2011 and an upgrade to AutoCad Electrical 2012 installed on my WIndows XP SP3 32bit OS. 

When trying to run ACE2011 I get a splash screen briefly then nothing...

The program does not start.

When trying to run ACE2012 I get the dialog box 

ACE2012 Error.jpg

after the splash screen and the program never starts.

All was working ok last week. Any suggestions? I searched the forums and found a reference and a fix for changing file permissions and moving some encrypted files which DID NOT work for me. 

Thanks for any help

Jeff

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: jeff5509

For faster responses concerning Autodesk licensing issues, please post your questions in the Installation and Network Licensing user forum here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost