AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language packs for ACE 2013

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1732 Views, 2 Replies

Language packs for ACE 2013

Hi!

I need multilanguage AutoCAD Electrical 2013: Russian with English language pack or English with Russian language pack. But I can’t find language packs for AutoCAD Electrical 2013 on Autodesk forum. Only for AutoCAD (don’t suit for ACE) or for 2014 version (can’t set up ACE 14 cause of XP 64). I’ve seen language packs for ACE 2013 on other sites (but don’t want to use precarious software) and this topic on USA Autodesk forum: AutoCAD Electrical 2013 Language Pack fails to uninstall.

So, are language packs for ACE 2013 existing or not? And where could I find English or Russian one?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobinShou-Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,  

AutoCAD Electrical 2013 does have the Language Pack, but it is can only be included when you install the ACE2013. When install, in the License configuration page, you can include the Language Pack. If you have the ACE2013 ENG installer and the Russian Language Pack, you launch the ENG installer, and add the Russian Language Pack, then finish the installation, it will only install the Russian version of ACE.

And AutoCAD Electrical 2013 don't support to install multilanguage versions in to the same OS. If you have ACE2013 ENG installed in the OS, then you can't have another ACE2013 Russian version in the same OS, even you have the Russion LP.

For the AutoCAD Electrical 2014, you can install multiple language versions in the same OS. After you install the ENG version, you can continue to install the Russian version, and both version can be used in the same OS.

And also you mentioned the ACAD2013 Language Pack, it can't be installed with AutoCAD Electrical 2013.

Thanks,

Robin Shou

Quality Assurance

Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: RobinShou-Autodesk

Thank you for particular answer!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost