AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is AutoCAD ECSCAD available in India?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
prem.savio
536 Views, 2 Replies

Is AutoCAD ECSCAD available in India?

A customer of our's has a counterpart in Germany that is using AutoCAD ECSCAD and so they are planning to buy ECSCAD in India. Can anyone tell me whether ECSCAD is available in India? If yes, how can we buy it?

Also, how different is ECSCAD from ACADE? If anyone can provide a document on the differences between them, it would be appreciated.

Regards

Prem Savio

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mathalekar
in reply to: prem.savio

AutoCAD Electrical & AutoCAD ECSCAD are designed to provide customer design solutions for different regions. Latest ECSCAD Version available in market is AutoCAD ECSCAD 2014 (both x32 & x64 OS). ECSCAD is mainly serving EMEA customers. However AutoCAD Electrical is widely used across world and is now more offers more advanced features. To cut short, As compared to ECSCAD, AutoCAD Electrical has all the features but on top of that AutoCAD Electrical offers more advanced features like inventor interface, Symbol Builder etc. You can contact Autodesk Resellers for buying either packages. I shall try to see if you can guide you to any specific contact to avail the right contact for purchase of the package.
Message 3 of 3
mathalekar
in reply to: prem.savio

Hello Prem,

I have concerned POC for you and have referred your name to them for contacting you to see if your requirement can be fulfilled.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost