AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installed Manufacturers not available.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jjblichm
343 Views, 2 Replies

Installed Manufacturers not available.

Hello,

I installed Allen-Bradley, Automation Direct, Honeywell, and others when I installed my software, however, only Allen-Bradley is available on my vendor select list. 

I already tried the repair/modify procedure and the others were checked as if they were installed. I did the repair anyway, but it still didn't work. 

Any help is appreciated.

Jeff 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Icemanau
in reply to: jjblichm

Each type of component (PB, Relay, etc) has their own table and it might be that the components for those particular manufacturers are not in the table you are looking at. ACAD does not supply the full catalogue of each manufacturer, just the most common items.

Try looking under some of the other component tables to see if they show up there.

Regards Brad

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
KevinLi-Autodesk
in reply to: Icemanau

Go to uninstallation page, click Add or Remove Features button, click Next to launch Manufacturer Content Selection page, check if the other manufacturers are selected or not, if not, select them and click Next to install them.

Regards,

Kevin Li

Kevin-Hongyuan Li
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Design, Lifecycle and Simulation Product Group
Direct: +86 21 2039 6025
Email: Hongyuan.Li@autodesk.com
Autodesk, Inc.
NO. 130, Lane 91, E Shan Rd
Building 12, Floor 6,
Shanghai 200127, PRC
www.autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost