AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Contributor
imoneluckyman
Message 1 of 2 (241 Views)

Inserting PLC Parametric Builds

241 Views, 1 Replies
11-28-2012 09:01 AM

I have just installed, AutoCAD Electrical 2013, on my computer. I need to insert a PLC Parametric Build. I click on the icon and my only options are AB & ABB. Mitsubishi, Eaton, General Electric, Omron, etc. are not available.

When I installed earlier versions of CAD, the software would ask me what I wanted to install. I would always check all of the options available so I could have all of the Parametric Builds available. 2013 did not give me this option. I really need these parametric bulids installed in 2013.

Please help!

*Expert Elite*
testsubject
Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)

Re: Inserting PLC Parametric Builds

11-28-2012 10:00 AM in reply to: imoneluckyman

I had the same issue when I installed 2013.

Run unistall/change programs and select ACE 2013.

Select change and then when prompted, add the manufacturers that you are missing.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community