AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import from Schematic List

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
WTDundas
685 Views, 9 Replies

Import from Schematic List

I am having an issue with a single component trying to import from a schematic list. I have verified every possible issue and concern with regard to creation of both the schematic symbol, as well as the panel symbol. No errors that I am aware of. However, when I attempt to import, I am forced to choose Footprint Choice A or Choice B. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
ricardo_baez
in reply to: WTDundas

Are you positive that there is an entry in the footprint_lookup.mdb that matches up with an entry in the default_cat.mdb?

Ricardo

Message 3 of 10
WTDundas
in reply to: ricardo_baez

Yes, I just verified again that both names are the same in both the footprint and default.mdb's. I have gone as far as to change out the footprint.mdb and found the same error. I believe now that there is an error in the default.mdb. However, all the checks that I run, do not show any issues or concerns.

Message 4 of 10
ricardo_baez

This only happens to one of your catalog entries and not others?

Ricardo
Message 5 of 10
WTDundas

Correct

Message 6 of 10
WTDundas

Correct, this is the only one

Message 7 of 10
ricardo_baez

If this is the only one, then I would not suspect a problem with either database. There may be an inconsistency in the catalog number entry or path in the footprint lookup even a block name mismatch.

Ricardo
Message 8 of 10
ricardo_baez

Can you post your blocks, catalog number and manufacturer? So that I can try to replicate this problem on my end?

Ricardo

Message 9 of 10
WTDundas

Thank You Ricardo,

It ended up being a file naling issue.

Message 10 of 10
ricardo_baez

Glad to know you got it working.

Ricardo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost