AutoCAD Electrical General

patrick.perry
Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Icon menu

136 Views, 1 Replies
01-28-2013 02:04 PM

How do I get the symbols for icons other than the very basic JIC electrical symbols.  Iv'e added the symbol libraries and see there are more symbols that can be used but can't use them...

What am I missing?

Valued Contributor
lionSG
Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)

Re: Icon menu

01-28-2013 05:33 PM in reply to: patrick.perry

Normally, the default symbol library when you first installed is JIC, you can add more libraries(IEC,NFPA,IEE..) which I believed you already did in the Add/Uninstall Programs of ACADE.

Go check your project properties, under the project settings tab, check that the library and icon menu paths are pointing to the correct directory or folder if not, add and browse to the correct library paths for both the schematic and icon menu file.

Thanks.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community