AutoCAD Electrical General

gtperez
Message 1 of 2 (86 Views)

IEC symbols?

86 Views, 1 Replies
07-12-2004 10:48 AM
I have been trying to use the IEC standard symbols from the libraries, but certain symbols are can't be located when I try and insert them...specifically a 3 pole disconnect...anyone have any ideas?
*Nate Holt
Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)

Re: IEC symbols?

07-12-2004 11:10 AM in reply to: gtperez
This may or may not fix the problem... make sure that you have the "IEC" icon menu selected in addition to the IEC2 or IEC4 symbol library. To check the menu, select the "Symbol LIB" button on your project dialog (lower left-hand corner). On the next dialog make sure that the "Icon menu file:" edit box shows iec_menu.dat (for AcadE 2004) or ace_iec_menu.dat (for AcadE 2005). "gtperez" wrote in message news:18885441.1089654526417.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I have been trying to use the IEC standard symbols from the libraries, but certain symbols are can't be located when I try and insert them...specifically a 3 pole disconnect...anyone have any ideas?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community