AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IEC symbols?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
gtperez
201 Views, 1 Reply

IEC symbols?

I have been trying to use the IEC standard symbols from the libraries, but certain symbols are can't be located when I try and insert them...specifically a 3 pole disconnect...anyone have any ideas?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: gtperez

This may or may not fix the problem... make sure that you have the "IEC" icon menu selected in addition to the IEC2 or IEC4 symbol library. To check the menu, select the "Symbol LIB" button on your project dialog (lower left-hand corner). On the next dialog make sure that the "Icon menu file:" edit box shows iec_menu.dat (for AcadE 2004) or ace_iec_menu.dat (for AcadE 2005). "gtperez" wrote in message news:18885441.1089654526417.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I have been trying to use the IEC standard symbols from the libraries, but certain symbols are can't be located when I try and insert them...specifically a 3 pole disconnect...anyone have any ideas?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost