AutoCAD Electrical General

Mentor
johnq
Message 1 of 2 (193 Views)

Horizontal & vertical source/destination arrows

193 Views, 1 Replies
11-15-2012 01:36 PM

Hi Folks

Have I only just noticed this problem OR have I only just noticed the size of horizontal & vertical arrows are to a different scale?

I have been editing these to all be the same but I am getting bored doing it.

My arrows have also developed a width factor of 2. 

Is it a standard feature that the Vert. & Horiz. arrows are different?

Cheers  John Q

Mentor
sonny3g
Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)

Re: Horizontal & vertical source/destination arrows

11-19-2012 05:56 AM in reply to: johnq

I assume you are refering to the text associated with the arrows.  If so, go to the blocks for the arrows you use and verify the text style being used for the attdef's.  Make sure they are all the same and that the default styles in your drawings match.  Then, all you have to do is run update on the arrow blocks for a project that exists and all off the text will be corrected.  New projects and insertions of signal reference arrows will come in uniform and correct.

Scott G. Sawdy
scott.sawdy@bluecoyotecad.com

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community