AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden Attributes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sdbell
1440 Views, 2 Replies

Hidden Attributes

When i Insert a component some of the available attributes are hidden by default. Could someone tell me if this is symbol specific and if i can alter the default to show certain attributes at the point of insert instead of going through the motions of right click unhide etc.

kind regards
Shaun
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dougmcalexander
in reply to: sdbell

Just edit the block and use the properties tool to set the desired attributes to Invisible = No. You may need to scroll down to see the parameter called "Invisible" as it is near the bottom of the properties window. I've done this with MFG and CAT when I anted them to default as visible. You have to increase the text size as well with MFG and CAT, but just about anything you desire is possible.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 3
sdbell
in reply to: sdbell

Thanks for the reply.

Could you tell me where all the blocks are so i can browse for them before inserting?

regards
Shaun

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost