AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Valued Contributor
STEVENAR
Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)

Format Referencing

213 Views, 2 Replies
11-14-2012 05:23 AM

Hi,

I have set-up X&Y format cross referencing. However I would like the X&Y grid cross reference to be shown as an attribute on the drawing. Can someone please advise how to show this as an attribute on the drawing.

Thanks & regards.

Distinguished Contributor
Tee.Dee
Message 2 of 3 (186 Views)

Re: Format Referencing

11-15-2012 04:49 PM in reply to: STEVENAR

I just have numbers as part of the title block along the top of the sheet (IEC).  In some cases I have it as a seperate block.

*Expert Elite*
Icemanau
Message 3 of 3 (155 Views)

Re: Format Referencing

11-18-2012 04:02 PM in reply to: STEVENAR

I have the numbers across the top of our title blocks as attributes which I can go in and change as needed. Along the bottom are fields that are tied to the top attributes so that they change automatically.

The sides are always the same so they are just text in the title block.

ACADE does not support automatic updates to these attributes according to the co-ordinate system you use, at this stage although it may be a wish list item.

Regards Brad

Icemanau (NNTP handle: Brad Coleman)

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community