AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font Style

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
mtennie
689 Views, 7 Replies

Font Style

Is there a way to make all the text the same font. I have wire labels, wire color and gauge labels and multi line text. They are all different style of fonts. Just wondering if there is a way to make them all the same or how to change them individual to be the same.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
lionSG
in reply to: mtennie

Did you try the project wide utilities to change the fonts style?

Goto the Project tab, Proj Tools panel, Utilites.

Change the Attributes size and style.

Hope this is what you looking for.

Message 3 of 8
kc8akw

We did use the Utilities.  At this point, we are setting the text styles of each, individual attribute.

Thanks,

Message 4 of 8
mtennie

I have but it doens't seem to be changing the font of the text.

Message 5 of 8
sonny3g

I had to change the text style in ALL of the blocks that came with ACADE.  A long and tedious process.  I did use the record function to select all objects, then I picked by group, MTEXT, TEXT and ATTDEF and changed the text style enmass for each block.  Thought about doing a routine that could be set to run through the entire library, but I did not have the time to go back and relearn LISP.

Scott

Scott G. Sawdy
scott.sawdy@bluecoyotecad.com
Message 6 of 8
lionSG
in reply to: sonny3g

I came across this old topic, maybe it can help with the script file that you need for the font style. "Change the font of the Installati​on code through out project." http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical/Change-the-font-of-the-Installation-code-through-ou...
Message 7 of 8
s.wile
in reply to: sonny3g

sonny3g I hate to tell you this now...

Hidden under the Symbol Builder is a tool called Modify Symbol Library.

This utility allows you to change font heights, styles, and if needed run a script on EVERY block in a folder.

Sorry to tell you this after you modified every symbol manually.

Stan Wile
http://myacade.blogspot.com/
IMAGINiT Technologies
Message 8 of 8
sonny3g
in reply to: s.wile

That is okay, I had to make adjustments to the placement of most of the text and to some of the insertion points as well.

Scott

Scott G. Sawdy
scott.sawdy@bluecoyotecad.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost