AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Valued Contributor
Lint
Message 1 of 4 (193 Views)

Fatal error 0x0000 at 3600cle8h, WD problems

193 Views, 3 Replies
10-06-2003 02:36 AM
Hi,
I am using Via WD 17 (AutoCAD Electrical?) on AutoCAD 2004. We are using floating network licenses. I am repeatedly getting "Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception @ 3600cle8h when I plot.
I am also getting "Fatal Error: Unhandled Delayload "acurlutl16.dll" Module not Found Exception at 77e9e8bbh.
When I run WD project utilities or run an Audit report, I get a stringp nil error message. I don't use any custom LISP or VB programs and am not sure how they use variables or what could be prompting this error.
I am also getting an AutoCAD alert "Unable to create new color palette" when I print from the Project dialog box. I am using the standard color display, and have not changed any "palette" that I know of. I did edit the plot style, if this is related.
We just installed the software last week.
Thanks, Lynne
todd.hall
Message 2 of 4 (193 Views)

Re: Fatal error 0x0000 at 3600cle8h, WD problems

10-07-2003 08:52 PM in reply to: Lint
Hi Lint,
I am not using floating network licenses. But I
will tell you that I do have problems with VIA WD 17
and the earlier releases also.
The reports do not report what they claim! I was told
that would be fixed in the next release. Did not happen!
I am a little worried about this transistion from via to
autodesk!
Good Luck!
Todd
Valued Contributor
Lint
Message 3 of 4 (193 Views)

Re:

10-07-2003 10:54 PM in reply to: Lint
I was using V16 at another company and was also told that the buggy issues I had would be fixed in this version, but they do not seem to have been.
Specifically, I find that renumbering wires, erasing wires, and retagging components works sketchily at best. It was not a big problem at the last company because we were converting legacy drawings, but here we are working on new designs, and would like these features to work PERFECTLY.
I feel that I should be able to "snip" a wire and automatically remove the number copies on that leg of wire, and not have to run an audit to remove anything "bogus". If I try to erase wire numbers from the drawing, not all of them go, regardly of whether they are "Fixed" or not. It seems quite unreliable.
Lynne
*Holt, Nate
Message 4 of 4 (193 Views)

Re:

10-08-2003 12:21 AM in reply to: Lint
What are some specific examples of report problems?
Attach sample dwgs if possible. Thanks!

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Hi
Lint,
 I am not using floating network licenses. But I
will tell
you that I do have problems with VIA WD 17
and the earlier releases also.

The reports do not report what they claim! I was told
that would
be fixed in the next release. Did not happen!
I am a little worried about
this transistion from via to
autodesk!
Good Luck!

Todd

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community