AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error 0x0000 at 3600cle8h, WD problems

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
434 Views, 3 Replies

Fatal error 0x0000 at 3600cle8h, WD problems

Hi,
I am using Via WD 17 (AutoCAD Electrical?) on AutoCAD 2004. We are using floating network licenses. I am repeatedly getting "Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception @ 3600cle8h when I plot.
I am also getting "Fatal Error: Unhandled Delayload "acurlutl16.dll" Module not Found Exception at 77e9e8bbh.
When I run WD project utilities or run an Audit report, I get a stringp nil error message. I don't use any custom LISP or VB programs and am not sure how they use variables or what could be prompting this error.
I am also getting an AutoCAD alert "Unable to create new color palette" when I print from the Project dialog box. I am using the standard color display, and have not changed any "palette" that I know of. I did edit the plot style, if this is related.
We just installed the software last week.
Thanks, Lynne
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
todd.hall
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Lint,
I am not using floating network licenses. But I
will tell you that I do have problems with VIA WD 17
and the earlier releases also.
The reports do not report what they claim! I was told
that would be fixed in the next release. Did not happen!
I am a little worried about this transistion from via to
autodesk!
Good Luck!
Todd
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I was using V16 at another company and was also told that the buggy issues I had would be fixed in this version, but they do not seem to have been.
Specifically, I find that renumbering wires, erasing wires, and retagging components works sketchily at best. It was not a big problem at the last company because we were converting legacy drawings, but here we are working on new designs, and would like these features to work PERFECTLY.
I feel that I should be able to "snip" a wire and automatically remove the number copies on that leg of wire, and not have to run an audit to remove anything "bogus". If I try to erase wire numbers from the drawing, not all of them go, regardly of whether they are "Fixed" or not. It seems quite unreliable.
Lynne
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

What are some specific examples of report problems?
Attach sample dwgs if possible. Thanks!

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Hi
Lint,
 I am not using floating network licenses. But I
will tell
you that I do have problems with VIA WD 17
and the earlier releases also.

The reports do not report what they claim! I was told
that would
be fixed in the next release. Did not happen!
I am a little worried about
this transistion from via to
autodesk!
Good Luck!

Todd

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost