AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error !!dbspace.cpp@2105: eOk

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
schmcole
3383 Views, 7 Replies

Fatal Error !!dbspace.cpp@2105: eOk

I cannot find any info anywhere on the net regarding this error.  We have 2 users on our network that use autocad electrical, and one day last week, they started getting this message when making connections to other drawings (The files referenced are on a network share, and the share is working great as far as we can tell)

We have sent many error reports to autodesk, and nothing comes back (Solutions that is)  The OS is Win XP 32 bit

Our IT dept is stumped by this issue, does anyone have any ideas about this error?

We do not use a license server, standalone, per product licensing.

Tried reinstalling the app, does not help.

Tried loading it on another machine  (windows 7)  same thing, only less frequent

We are about to try running the app under a whole new user domain account (in case its profile related)

After that we are out of ideas.

Please, o' please help 🙂

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
dougmcalexander
in reply to: schmcole

It sounds like your drawing(s) is/are corrupted.  Have they been manipulated in any way by a non-Autodesk software that claims to edit DWG files?  This can lead to corruption.  Take note of the drawing you have opened when the error occurs.    This problem is probably not related to Electrical but is rooted in the AutoCAD DWG environment itself.  Try the Audit command against this drawing.  I mean plain Audit, not Drawing Audit from the Electrical menu.  You can just type Audit at the command prompt.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 8

Hi, schmcole,

What's the Autocad Electrical version you use ? What's the email address you input in your CER report ? We will take a look at these CER report.

Regards,

Kevin Li

Kevin-Hongyuan Li
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Design, Lifecycle and Simulation Product Group
Direct: +86 21 2039 6025
Email: Hongyuan.Li@autodesk.com
Autodesk, Inc.
NO. 130, Lane 91, E Shan Rd
Building 12, Floor 6,
Shanghai 200127, PRC
www.autodesk.com
Message 4 of 8
schmcole
in reply to: KevinLi-Autodesk

We are using AutoCAD Electrical 2011.  Thanks to both of you for your replies.  I am going to investigate the first reply.. 

the CER report was using the email keiferb@therdigroup.com.

Thank you very much to the both of you 🙂

Message 5 of 8
KevinLi-Autodesk

Hi,

Thanks for the information, but I cannot see any CER report from you using your email address.

Is your problem resolved by Doug's advice ?

Regards,

Kevin Li

Kevin-Hongyuan Li
Autodesk, Inc.
Building 12, Floor 6,
Shanghai 200127, PRC
www.autodesk.com
Message 6 of 8
schmcole

Yes it is, thank you so much.  The project files where corrupted.

Thanks to both of you - sometimes its hard to get people to respond in a forum 🙂

Message 7 of 8
ZekeZ

I was getting this same error as well when AutoCad Electric (2010) first starter. It turned out to be a corrupt project file. I did an audit on every file in the project and errors were found on only one drawing, and they were all corrected. Closing and opening the project file did no good. Trying to do a full rebuild on the project resulted in the error popping up again. I ended up deleting the project, and re-adding all the drawing files to a new project files from scratch. The error has gone away, and I've been working with the project for a while not and the issue has not come back.

Message 8 of 8
KevinLi-Autodesk
in reply to: ZekeZ

Thanks for your comments !

Regards,

Kevin Li

Kevin-Hongyuan Li
Autodesk, Inc.
Building 12, Floor 6,
Shanghai 200127, PRC
www.autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost