AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with CHTEXT.LSP inside ACE

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
288 Views, 3 Replies

Error with CHTEXT.LSP inside ACE

Hi All, I think all knows the lisp routine "chtext.lsp" used to change properties of dtext, mtext... Consider this situation: I want confirm the AutoCAD commands only right click button. I don´t want use "Enter " or "Space Bar" to confirm. So, in this condition, why this customized command is not accepted inside AutoCAD Electrical? Try execute a simple AutoCAD command (copy, offset, rotate...) inside ACE. After execute this "cht.lsp". Remember: Use only right-click to confirm.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Paulo,
It appears to work fine. The reason that you would still get a right click menu in Acad E is because you are hovering over a component when right clicking. If you click on the Projects Menu in AutoCAD Electrical then click on Extras you will see "Right Click Menu Off". Selecting this option will disable the ACE Specific right click menu functionality. I think that this is some real good functionality so maybe you would want to turn it on and off as needed? I hope this helps.

Thanks
Rob Stein
rstein@r-stein.com
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Ok Rob. It was I wanted. Thanks by tip. Paulo Pirola. "RobStein" escreveu na mensagem news:3882167.1104409735297.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Paulo, > It appears to work fine. The reason that you would still get a right click menu in Acad E is because you are hovering over a component when right clicking. If you click on the Projects Menu in AutoCAD Electrical then click on Extras you will see "Right Click Menu Off". Selecting this option will disable the ACE Specific right click menu functionality. I think that this is some real good functionality so maybe you would want to turn it on and off as needed? I hope this helps. > > Thanks > Rob Stein > rstein@r-stein.com
Message 4 of 4
testsubject

I agree with Rob in that you may want to keep the right mouse click menu that is available from within ACE. I find that all I needed to do was make sure that I RMC in a blank part of the drawing to have the RMC act as an enter key (or some other context sensitive menu).

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost