AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Terminal LISP report

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
atlimar1
267 Views, 1 Reply

Edit Terminal LISP report

I am trying to do a report for terminal plan, but I need one field in the list, Section "SEC". The drawing is defined into Group and I have defined the Grouped in the SEC field.  OR  is it possible to change the Terminal LISP for the Report, for example I want to show the Reference in the list, like this (SEC, SH, REF) instead of showing only the sheet number, "SH" ??? 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
PatMurnen_Adsk
in reply to: atlimar1

The method to do this might be different depending on how the information is stored on the terminals and what version of AcadE you are using.

One method is the User-Defined Attributes method. Prior to AcadE 2012 this only supported attributes. So if your terminals carry this SEC information on an attribute you can add this to your user-defined attributes setup and it should show up as an available field in the report. If it is xdata then this will only work if you are using AcadE 2012. You can see more about the User-Defined Attributes feature at http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/AutoCAD_Electrical/enu/2012/Help/0818-Reports818/0827-Add_repo827 or in the Help under Reports.

This could also be done with a User Post. Each report comes with a skeleton lisp and dcl file for the user post. The idea is that you can then edit these files to allow you to do some post-processing on the report data. I have a few examples on my wiki page at http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/AutoCAD_Electrical/enu/Community/User_Pages/Pat_Murnen's_AutoCAD_Electr...

If you post a sample project (.wdp) and drawing and let me know what version of AcadE you are using, I can look at it and tell you which method to try.

Pat Murnen
Principal Content Developer
Product Development – AutoCAD Product Line Group

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost