AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eaton SmartWire-DT

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
JReese-NC
525 Views, 0 Replies

Eaton SmartWire-DT

I'm just curious if anyone here has used Eaton SmartWire-DT before and how they might have created drawings for it - or what they felt acceptable to show as part of their control schematic for it. We are preparing to use this wiring system for the first time on a panel with 18 MCs, 18 HOAs and 36 indicators on a Modbus TCP network that will be mixed with other standard point to point wiring but I am really kind of hitting a mental roadblock on the best way to get information into the drawings showing more than just a generic cable with generic square labeled custom components sitting on it.

The difficult part is that although we are utilizing the SmartWire for the HOAs, we are also hard wiring a Hand NO contact to the MC for backup operation - so the difficulty I am having is not only showing informative information about the SmartWire network but more so mixing the SmartWire and point to point wiring on the control schematic.

I know people aren't big on sharing drawings because of the proprietary factor but if anyone would happen to have a sample to share it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise if anyone has any input feel free to share as I just don't seem to be getting very far on this. Thanks.

-----
JReese
Dell Precision T1600
Xeon E31245, 16GB RAM, Quadro 400
Windows 10 Professional 64bit
Autocad Electrical 2018 64bit
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost