AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESC key stops working

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
e-peery
810 Views, 1 Reply

ESC key stops working

I've found that if I have CX-Programmer (PLC programming software from Omron) running, the ESC key completely stops working.  I've only found one other reference to this conflict which can be seen at this link, but it is in AutoCAD LT.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-LT/AutoCad-2012LT-problem-with-Esc-button/td-p/3638462

By accident, I discovered that the "gman.exe" process within CX-Programmer will cause the conflict by itself (it wasn't terminated correctly when I closed CX-Programmer).  Other processes may cause the problem also, but in this case as soon as I ended "gman.exe" from task manager the ESC key began functioning correctly.

I'm running CX-Programmer v9.31.  I've reported this to my Omron distributor and will post any helpfull info that comes from their side.  I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue?  Any solutions or work-arounds?

Dell T7500, Xeon E5504 @2.0GHz, 12Gb RAM
Windows XP Professional x64
AutoCAD Electrical 2010 v2
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jsaxin
in reply to: e-peery

I am having this same problem. There are a lot of really quirky things about CX-Programmer, but capturing the keyboard while in the background is just bush league.
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost