AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECSCAD

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
btackes
773 Views, 4 Replies

ECSCAD

Anyone know how to get ECSCAD in the US?  I have the product design suit ultimate and it comes with it instead of AutoCAD Electrical in Europe.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: btackes

i don't believe you can

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
rhesusminus

Check with Mensch Und Maschine 

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:WGOu8tfEIigJ:usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/d...

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 4 of 5
dougmcalexander

I provide training and implementation support for ecscad in North America but most of these customers have parent companies who purchase it from Europe. I have created a symbol library for ecscad so it can he used to design to American standards.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 5 of 5
WoHo

You wrote: I have the product design suit ultimate and it comes with it instead of AutoCAD Electrical in Europe

AutoCAD Electrical is also in Europe part of the Product Design Suite Premium and Ultimate.

Wolfgang

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost