AutoCAD Electrical General

Melcsa
Message 1 of 4 (244 Views)

Drawing list Report error

244 Views, 3 Replies
01-31-2013 02:16 PM

Hello, I have a problem Autocad Electrical 2011, when I insert Drawing List Report load the list of other previous projects

Valued Contributor
metal_pro2
Message 2 of 4 (224 Views)

Re: Drawing list Report error

02-01-2013 09:56 AM in reply to: Melcsa

Do you do a full Project Database Rebuild before you Run the report?

When ever I find that reports are acting up like your problem I will delete the project database file ".mdb" and rebuild the project database. I find this solves most of the problems with Drawing lists , BOM, x-ref, etc.

Melcsa
Message 3 of 4 (219 Views)

02-01-2013 01:17 PM in reply to: metal_pro2

Hello,

The bug is on all projects, including the default instance of Autocad; like WDEMO and EXTRA LIBRARY DEMO.

I´ve uninstalled and installed the software and the error continues.

In fact,  the list adds more projects, because all that are were preloaded previously

I already clear *. MBD and it doesn´t work;  I think the error is some variable in the software of Autocad.

thanks

Valued Contributor
metal_pro2
Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)

02-07-2013 07:32 AM in reply to: Melcsa

I had a Drawing list Report problem a few years ago and it ended up I had to delete the dwglst.set files and create new ones from scratch to get things to work.

Pat Murnen helped me out and I got it working

here is the link to the post

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical/Drawing-List-Report-messed-up/m-p/2048615/highlight...

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community