AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing list Report error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Melcsa
470 Views, 3 Replies

Drawing list Report error

Hello, I have a problem Autocad Electrical 2011, when I insert Drawing List Report load the list of other previous projects

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
metal_pro2
in reply to: Melcsa

Do you do a full Project Database Rebuild before you Run the report?

When ever I find that reports are acting up like your problem I will delete the project database file ".mdb" and rebuild the project database. I find this solves most of the problems with Drawing lists , BOM, x-ref, etc.

Message 3 of 4
Melcsa
in reply to: metal_pro2

Hello,

The bug is on all projects, including the default instance of Autocad; like WDEMO and EXTRA LIBRARY DEMO.

I´ve uninstalled and installed the software and the error continues.

In fact,  the list adds more projects, because all that are were preloaded previously

I already clear *. MBD and it doesn´t work;  I think the error is some variable in the software of Autocad.

thanks

Message 4 of 4
metal_pro2
in reply to: Melcsa

I had a Drawing list Report problem a few years ago and it ended up I had to delete the dwglst.set files and create new ones from scratch to get things to work.

Pat Murnen helped me out and I got it working

here is the link to the post

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical/Drawing-List-Report-messed-up/m-p/2048615/highlight...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost