AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing List Report Problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dbrblg
437 Views, 3 Replies

Drawing List Report Problem

When you generate a Drawing List Report for the first time, you can change the displayed columns and then save them as a dwglst.set file.  

I am using 2010 where I have changed and then saved the columns I want in subsequent reports.  However, when I run the report again, it will not read the .set file and I end up having to change the columns again.  The .set file is written to, but it is not read when the command is run again.

As a work around, you have to choose format and the pick the .set file each time the command is run where as before you didn't have to because it remembered.

There appears to be some kind of bug introduced since 2008 because this always remembered the columns between using the command.

Does anyone else have this problem?  Has it been fixed in later versions?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
atlimar1
in reply to: dbrblg

I have the same problem with 2011. I always pick the .set file in format before the generation take place.

Message 3 of 4
KevinLi-Autodesk
in reply to: dbrblg

Hi dbrblg,

Firstly thanks so much for your report this !! I validate this in the latest Autocad Electrical version and this issu still exists. We have tracked this in our issue tracking system for resolving.

Currently you can only use your workaround in your work, sorry for this and thanks for your support !

Regards,

Kevin Li

SQA Engineer

Autodesk, Inc.

Kevin-Hongyuan Li
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Design, Lifecycle and Simulation Product Group
Direct: +86 21 2039 6025
Email: Hongyuan.Li@autodesk.com
Autodesk, Inc.
NO. 130, Lane 91, E Shan Rd
Building 12, Floor 6,
Shanghai 200127, PRC
www.autodesk.com
Message 4 of 4
drathak
in reply to: KevinLi-Autodesk

@KevinLi-Autodesk wrote:

Hi dbrblg,

Firstly thanks so much for your report this !! I validate this in the latest Autocad Electrical version and this issu still exists. We have tracked this in our issue tracking system for resolving.

Currently you can only use your workaround in your work, sorry for this and thanks for your support !

Regards,

Kevin Li

SQA Engineer

Autodesk, Inc.

It appears to still be a problem.  Bet tracking that one is easy.  'Cause it's just sittin there.

--------------
Joe Weaver
Principle Associate Engineer - Nashville Electric Service
P&C Committee Chair – SDS Industry Consortium

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost