AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Din Rail Utility-Wipeout

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
291 Views, 1 Reply

Din Rail Utility-Wipeout

Is it possible to embed the wipeout command into the wireway function? This would be an extremely useful feature because everytime I insert wireway I have to wipeout over the top so it doesnt show the backpanel behind it. This gets time consuming. Lastly, why did autocad not wipeout all of the blocks they created in the first place? Every time I insert a block from the library for the first time, I explode it and have to re-make it.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Currently we create panel blocks that go on top of the wireway with wipeouts underneath using the example of the terminal blocks. I think having the wireway wipeout is one route. The only way I understand how to make it would be to create a unique block with out using the dinrail function of creating on the fly. I am currently looking into creating a dynamic block for wireway as an alternative solution. I will post them as soon as completed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost