AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Report Types

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
544 Views, 5 Replies

Custom Report Types

I am in need of creating some custom report TYPES and adding them to the report lookup GUI. Does anyone have experience with this? I have some special reporting needs that I must collect. I could find an existing report type that is close and just stick my custom reports in that category, but I would rather create the new type. I've attached a pic for clarity.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
MatthewDBell
in reply to: Anonymous

I am also interested in this. Did you ever find a solution?
Message 3 of 6
rhesusminus
in reply to: Anonymous

There's no way to add custom report types to the list of available reports.

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 4 of 6
MatthewDBell
in reply to: rhesusminus

Then my second question would be, is it possible to generate a from/to report that is based on a component? What my panel shop is asking for is a report that shows all the connections of a Plug/Jack connector and what terminal/component it connects to.
Message 5 of 6
rhesusminus
in reply to: MatthewDBell

Can't you just create a from/to report, and sort on CMP1 and PIN1?

2015-01-02_09-49-38.png

This will give you a list of all connections. If you need just the connector, maybe you can move them to another installation/location, and filter on that when creating the report?

If you can't do that, it's always possible to create a user post that will filter the report output according to your exact needs.

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 6 of 6
MatthewDBell
in reply to: rhesusminus

That would provide the information. not exactly in the format I want but I guess it will have to do.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost