AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross referencing.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
208 Views, 0 Replies

Cross referencing.

Please, I spent several hours working on these drawings and as soon as I clicked on project update it messed up everything. Please tell me why :

1) Why is the cross reference and surfer icoming out twice with some decimal in it (ATTACHMENT) 

2) At first,I had a 1303 and 1304 terminal( I placed a CAD line and put it on layer 0).As soon as I do the project update , it went to 1303 and 1303 and messed up my 15pages. Why is this happening, how can fix this or prevent this from happening again? Wil this afftect my wire from/to report or what should I be aware of about the wire to/from report?

3) What's really sad is I had created the panel layout and BOM but now everything is messed up and It seem I will have to do everything again. Is there a quick way to fix this without doing it all over again?

4)In the terminal strip editor,layout preview, where can I change the terminal block without going through the swap/update after the block is inserted?

Please refer to the attachment and thanks for any help.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost