AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross reference setting

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Masoome
809 Views, 2 Replies

Cross reference setting

Hi there,

I am using ACE2010. I set cross referencing in table format, and then I decide to change it to graphical format. Now, I have 2 question:

1- why the cross referencing  table is too large & how can I resize it automatically project wide?

2-when I switched to graphical format, C/O contacts are shown in NO & NC type separately (just like table format). See attached photo... & how can I modify it?

Best

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dougmcalexander
in reply to: Masoome

The table size comes from the Table Format parameters for the drawing.  The tables are derived from the standard AutoCAD table object settings.  Click Table Style under the Annotations submenu of the Home tab.  You can Modify text, border settings, etc.  The graphical format just removes the table.  This is normal.  It's about the same as using the Text cross-referencing  but instead of NO and NC you see actual symbols for NO and NC.  The example you posted is 4PDT Form-C (i.e. Omron or Idec ice-cube relay).  Your relay is using the default graphical xref symbol for Form-C.  The default graphical symbols are shaped fonts.  You have the option under Drawing Properties>Cross-References>Setup to Edit Symbol Mapping and use an actual library symbol for the cross-references.  See the attached screen capture from my IEC training course.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 3
bilong.li
in reply to: dougmcalexander

Hi Doug McAlexander

I relized that in your attachment the cross-reference table hadn't the title and header,could you show the setting to hide the title and header automatically?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost