AutoCAD Electrical General

nguyenphuc
Message 1 of 3 (306 Views)

Cross-reference & atributes - Autolisp

306 Views, 2 Replies
08-10-2012 09:29 PM

I using the autolisp programing to link the cross-reference and atribute between child contact and parrent. The cross-reference is ok, but the atributes "desca, descb" only run if child contact in the drawing with parrent.It don't word with child contacts don't run with child contacts in other drawings.

Anyone can help me to solve this problem. I attached here the autolisp file and sample drawings.

nguyenphuc
Message 2 of 3 (213 Views)

Re: Cross-reference & atributes - Autolisp

01-15-2013 06:09 PM in reply to: nguyenphuc

Can anyone see my comments and help to excute this problem?

sonaimuthu
Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)

Re: Cross-reference & atributes - Autolisp

02-08-2013 02:56 AM in reply to: nguyenphuc

HI,

I saw your "crossrefrence with attripute lisp" but i cannot understand this, so kindly give me some video demo with explanation. and one more can you appload above lips with cad file for example. becoz above only show the pdf .

Thankyou,

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community