AutoCAD Electrical General

Valued Contributor
jdonaldson3
Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

Component Balloon Leaders

172 Views, 1 Replies
12-20-2012 07:27 AM

I need component balloons with multiple leaders like the regular AutoCAD multileader command? I found the previous question

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical/Panel-Balloon-Multi-Leader/m-p/2955890/highlight/tr...

But did not see an answer.

Jim

Valued Contributor
jdonaldson3
Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)

Re: Component Balloon Leaders

12-20-2012 07:47 AM in reply to: jdonaldson3

Further trial and error as shown me that I can start the Balloon command, select component, draw the leader and then escape (cancel ) out of the command draws just the leader on the correct layer and at the correct size. Then repeat as many times as required.

This is just a work around as it doesn't really draw a leader from the balloon. Just lines and a solid for the arrow head. Meaning you can have limited editing ability and if changes occur you really have to redraw the arrow.

Jim

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community