AutoCAD Electrical General

*Expert Elite*
testsubject
Message 1 of 3 (54 Views)

Cannot create user circuit

54 Views, 2 Replies
12-17-2011 07:17 AM

Not sure what is blocking me from doing this. I did create some a couuple of months ago but now I cannot. I am using ACE 2011/XP SP3.

Everytime I try to save a circuit, I get a "nil" in the command line. At first I thought it was because I already had a circuit saved for that user # and tried with one that had not been created yet but sdtill nothing.

Any clues??

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
*Expert Elite*
dougmcalexander
Message 2 of 3 (49 Views)

Re: Cannot create user circuit

12-17-2011 10:58 AM in reply to: testsubject

You don't have to use the pre-loaded, numbered User circuit placeholders.  Try naming the circuit anything you like and see what happens.

Doug McAlexander
Independent Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical, ecscad, and promis-e implementation

Web site: www.ECADConsultant.com
Phone: (770) 841-8009

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Kudos are also much appreciated.
*Expert Elite*
testsubject
Message 3 of 3 (47 Views)

Re: Cannot create user circuit

12-17-2011 12:06 PM in reply to: dougmcalexander

That is true; I was just wondering if anyone else came across this. As I mentioned in the other post, maybe it is something to do with the way this rig is configured. I thought I should be able to just use the User Circuit defaults. I know I can just create my own.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community