AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Break PLC Modules Into Multiple Drawing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
RenaudHoule
1669 Views, 3 Replies

Break PLC Modules Into Multiple Drawing

Hi, I'm kind of new in Autocad Electrical. I've been able to work around many on my needs but, there's one thing I'm trying to do without knowing if it's even possible. 

Am I able to break/split a PLC Module into multiple drawing within the same project?

Let say start having the Plc Module's Inputs segments on one drawing and the same PLC module Outputs segments on another drawing.

Thank You Very Much!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pqphillips
in reply to: RenaudHoule

Yes, when you Insert a Parametric PLC module, you can stop inserting at a break point and it will save your spot. The next time you run the Insert Parametric PLC Module command, it will give you the option to pick up where you left off, even if it's on another page.

To stop inserting, you just right click when you're at a break point in the insertion process. 

The break points can be either predefined in the module, or you can opt to insert a break point at any point in the creation process.

I prefer to use predefined break points, as it ensures that all related terminal points remain together.

Message 3 of 4
RenaudHoule
in reply to: pqphillips

Thanks. I feel a bit like novice.... Smiley Wink

Was so obvious that i completely went over that boxe that was asking to continue....

Thank You Very Much!!

Message 4 of 4
pqphillips
in reply to: RenaudHoule

Not a problem. Glad I could help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost