AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch publish to PDF problems

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
sniktun
627 Views, 3 Replies

Batch publish to PDF problems

Ok so my latest problem is that When i try to batch publish to PDF for multiple drawings, none of the drawings fit the page.

Now for single drawings i can plot the page no problem by selecting the 'plot area to extents'. then that nicely fits my template to an A3 page.

I currently cannot find that for batch publishing, and so when i open the PDF the drawings are all over the place, different sizes and aren't even square on page

The help and tutorials provided again have not helped, anyone have any idea what to do?

cheers guys

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sniktun
in reply to: sniktun

Right i have made some progress using different threads, basically i have a page setup saved. in the publish options i can then choose this saved paged setup but it only works on the page where i created it.

How can i select every page so it has the same page setup in the publish box?

Message 3 of 4
sniktun

I don't know how i've done it, but miraculously it now all works. i created a page setup, and for about the 5th time doing what i believed to be the exact same steps, opened up the publisher, pressed CTRL+A and it let me apply to pre-made page setup.

sorry to anyone who reads this looking for help. because i've no idea what i did haha

Message 4 of 4
richard.flink

How can i batch publish several layouts in one pdf file? i have a licensed AutocadLT 2014 for MacPrinting a single layout is not a problem, just save as pdf etc. But i wish like a batch publishing because i have many layouts in one dog file.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost