AutoCAD Electrical General

Distinguished Contributor
Message 1 of 1 (65 Views)

AutoCAD Electrical User Group

65 Views, 0 Replies
06-09-2006 11:56 AM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to drop a quick post up here to let everyone know that I am starting a Web Based AutoCAD Electrical User Group. Since we are scattered all over this is the perfect way for us to all get in the same "Room" and exchange our thoughts and ideas as well as see presentations on some of the AutoCAD Electrical Features. If anyone is interested you can contact me via email at rstein@incat.com, visit my website at www.robstein.blogs.com (there is a link there to register under "Extra Extra Read All About It......" or go directly to the sponsors site at http://www2.incat.com/l_eventinfo.cfm?eventID=176&m=2.

Thanks in advance and I hope to hear you there.

Rob Stein
www.robstein.blogs.com

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community