AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

ldwooten
Message 1 of 3 (268 Views)

AutoCAD Electrical Hands-on Test Drive

268 Views, 2 Replies
01-23-2013 12:37 PM

My company has recently decided to purchase AutoCAD Electrical. We have looked into buy this before in 2008 and recieved a Hands-on Test Drive. I was wondering if it is possible to get a copy for AutoCAD Electrical 2013.

*Expert Elite*
testsubject
Message 2 of 3 (243 Views)

Re: AutoCAD Electrical Hands-on Test Drive

01-25-2013 06:27 AM in reply to: ldwooten

You can go to Autodesk's website and download a full working copy of Autocad Electrical 2013 that will work for a 30 day trial.

http://usa.autodesk.com/autocad-electrical/trial/

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
Mentor
algerj
Message 3 of 3 (237 Views)

Re: AutoCAD Electrical Hands-on Test Drive

01-25-2013 08:02 AM in reply to: ldwooten

Hi idwooten,

Sadly Autodesk does not make these Books any more.

(I think 2009 was the last version to ship with a Hands on "Test Drive" book)

You could get a one of the official training guides, they are pretty good, but they sometimes miss steps, or mislead you. (I would suggest getting your local reseller to train you in the product, that way you get the most out of the training guide)

You can also find online guides, tutorials, and videos on the Autodesk website, youtube, etc.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

James Alger

SolidCAD

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community