AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Electrical 2010

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
DBrohm
250 Views, 0 Replies

AutoCAD Electrical 2010

I do a fair amount of work from my home office; just recently I upgraded my home computer from a four year old dual core processor with 3G of RAM, 250G Hard drive to a new I7, quad core, 8G RAM, and 1T Hard-drive.  Both computers were running Windows 7; the old computer was 32bit the new 64 bit.  The computer that I use in my office at work is similar to the one now have at home, just smaller amount of RAM, and smaller Hard-drive the processor is a I7 with slightly slower clock speed but it runs Windows 7 64 bit as well.  On the work computer I have installed and activated Acad Elect 2010, have installed all the appropriate updates, 64 bit where appropriate.  I installed the base 64 bit 2010 on my home computer but can’t install any update including SP1 and newer.  If I install SP1 I find that when I try to run Acad Elect 2010, I get the opening 2010 “small” start-up window the software then opens the larger “work” window to load the various templates, menus etc.  but it doesn’t complete.  The window stays completely grey, the rotating icon, indicating the software is active, rotates a few times then the window just shuts down.  There is no evidence of Acad software operating even in the Task list(s).  This is a first for me with 2010 any ideas any one?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost