AutoCAD Electrical General

*Scott Reese \(Autodesk\)
Message 1 of 4 (49 Views)

AutoCAD Electrical 2005 is now shipping!

49 Views, 3 Replies
07-01-2004 06:21 AM
On behalf of the entire AutoCAD Electrical team here at Autodesk, I am happy to announce that AutoCAD Electrical 2005 is now available and represents many new and exciting features. Subscription shipments started going out early this week so keep your eyes open for yours. Please visit www.autodesk.com\autocadelectrical and view the Product Summary document on the features page for information on most of the new features. Enjoy, we look forward to your feedback. Best Regards, Scott Reese Product Manager
Contributor
Message 2 of 4 (49 Views)

Re: AutoCAD Electrical 2005 is now shipping!

07-01-2004 06:38 AM in reply to: *Scott Reese \(Autodesk\)
AND IT COMES WITH A MANUAL TOO.........
Distinguished Contributor
Message 3 of 4 (49 Views)

07-01-2004 06:44 AM in reply to: *Scott Reese \(Autodesk\)
I just wanted to let everyone know, that this looks like a very strong release. there is alot of new features that are very helpful.
I also wanted to make sure if you are posting questions in this user group forum to make sure that you specify wich version of AutoCAD Electrical you are using. just to help everyone help answer the question in the best way.

Thanks
Rob Stein
Contributor
Message 4 of 4 (49 Views)

07-01-2004 07:13 AM in reply to: *Scott Reese \(Autodesk\)
Just press the F1 key.............

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community