AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 Issue with Title Block Update

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
JavZaMa
1280 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 Issue with Title Block Update

Hello, I have an issue when I am working with ACADE 2013, when I try to use Title Block Update, ACADE freeze itself, but when I press ESC key ends the command, I attach a image related about what I am doing, I did the ACADE 2013 tutorial, and then when I do step 6, it freezes.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Icemanau
in reply to: JavZaMa

From the sounds of it, you have somehow got the dialog box opening up off screen.

I can't recall how to rectify that offhand, but you could try increasing your screen resolution temporarily and moving the dialog to a area over the acad window before resizing to what you had.

You could also try hooking up a second monitor (I actually recommend this as standard). This gives you a second screen where you can have your toolbars sit and give you more screen area for your dwg.

Regards Brad

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
JavZaMa
in reply to: Icemanau

Hi, I was working with a second monitor, what I do not know if even this way that dialog box is off screen

Message 4 of 5

Hello,     

Would you please check this post? there is a workaround in the post for this dual monitor issue for ACE2013 now. We are considering a fix for this issue now.  

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical/Suddenly-cannot-peform-batch-plot-or-title-block-up...      

Thanks,        

Robin Shou        

Quality Assurance        

AutoCAD Electrical        

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 5

Oh thank you so much, it fixed the issue, yei !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost