AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Valued Contributor
STEVENAR
Message 1 of 1 (112 Views)

Auto Wire Cross Ref.

112 Views, 0 Replies
01-04-2013 03:29 AM

Hi,

I am setting up a master set of electrical drawings and will take a copy of selected sheets from this drawing set for each new contract depending on the requirements of the contract. I have set-up auto wire cross referencing on the master set of drawings. However I need the auto wire cross referencing to update when sheets are removed from the drawings set.  I am unsure how this can be done. If I take a copy of the master set of drawings with the auto cross ref set-up then remove sheets and run the auto wire cross update then I assume it will simply just put question marks against the wire cross ref where the sheets no longer exist. I obviously need to tell autocad where the wires are going after sheets are removed. Is there a way to do this.  Can you set 'OR' options for wire cross referercing????

Thanks in advance.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community