AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute XnPINn

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
galashkina
1063 Views, 4 Replies

Attribute XnPINn

Terminal block with the number HT0002 contains attributes X2PIN01, X4PIN01, X1PIN01, X8PIN01. The note did not find any information about these attributes. What are they used?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
testsubject
in reply to: galashkina

In IEC, you not only assign a Terminal number to each Terminal (including each level in a 2/3 level terminal block) but you also can assign a nunber to each side of the terminal. Thiat information is be stored in the X#PIN## attribute.

For example, say we assign the top screw of a terminal (we will call this TB10)  to 1 (X2PIN01=1) and the bottom to 2 (X8PIN01=2).

Then, when running a To/From report, it would report a wire connected to the top of the terminal block to TB10.1 and to the bottom TB10.2.

This allows the designer to be very specific as to where a wire is landed on the terminal. (Since you can draw the schematic so that it depicts exactly how the system is wired.)

Also, the X# value represents its position on the block

X1 is Right.

X2 is Top

X4 is Left

X8 is Bottom.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 3 of 5
galashkina
in reply to: testsubject

For example, terminal XT1 1 has two levels: top and bottom (pic1), pin numbers 1, 2, 3, 4.
These pin numbers are not the values of the attributes of the block terminals NT0002 (pic2).
Can I display the pin numbers in the drawing and report?

Message 4 of 5
testsubject

Can you post the image of pic2. I do not see it.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 5 of 5
galashkina

I've had problems with attachment figures.
I have two signs made one

pic1=pic1+pic2

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost