AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute List

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
amh90hewitt
436 Views, 2 Replies

Attribute List

Good Morning All,

I am in search of a printable list of what each attribute is and does for both schematic symbols and for panel footprints.

http://docs.autodesk.com/ACAD_E/2013/ENU/index.html?url=filesAcadE_UsersGuide/GUID-EC107A26-54F7-4F2...

(under attribute requirements) 

I found this document above that explains everything I am searching for but I am unable to print it out or import it to a pdf style document. If anyone can show me where to get this same list, or a better one, that is printable, please share. Smiley Happy

Thank You!

Aaron

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david_brude
in reply to: amh90hewitt

Using Internet Exlporer as my browser, I right clicked on the document and selected print.

I'm using windows 7 and it supplies a default printer called Microsoft XPS Document Writer.

Choose it and click on Preferences. Select Automatically open XPS documents using the XPS viewer.

Save the file to your prefered location. When you double click on it the document will open in the viewer.

From their you can print it to any of your installed printers.

Hope this works for you!

David

Message 3 of 3
amh90hewitt
in reply to: david_brude

This worked out great. Thanks!

Note: If anyone else has a different description list, I would still like to take a look at it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost