AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply common page setup to every dwg in a project

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
pwk
Advocate
421 Views, 1 Reply

Apply common page setup to every dwg in a project

Hi,

I am using ACE2009. I have a project with 30 drawings in it. I always print from the model layout.

I have the first drawing open in my project. When I click the "Plot" button, I am presented with the "Plot - Model" dialog box. This dialog box allows me to select a printer, paper size, and various other settings. I choose the settings that I want, I click "Apply to layout".

Now, I want to apply these settings to every other drawing in my project. Is there anyway I can do this automatically to the project as a whole? Or do I have to open up every drawing and apply the settings one at a time?

Thanks in advance,
Paul
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rob
Participant
in reply to: pwk

I'm just starting with ACADE myself, but i think you need to use the 'batch plot' function. With the Project Manager open, select the 'Publish/Plot' command and then 'Plot Project'. You can then select all or individual dwgs to plot. You can then set all properties as you wish (orientation, plot area, lineweight etc) allowing multiple printing in one command.

Hope this helps.

Rob

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost