AutoCAD Electrical General

tfite
Message 1 of 2 (55 Views)

Actual # of terminals vs. displayed in Term Strip editor, and renumbering issue

55 Views, 1 Replies
07-26-2004 09:54 AM
I recently completed a class where one of the attending EEs mentioned that the terminals tallied into the Terminal Strip Editor are missing the implied (or assumed) terminals at the hot and neutral ends of each rung. Is this being addressed for a future service pack or for the next release?

Also, when adding and renumbering terminals, there is not an option to renumber from the beginning (at least not from my experience). Any suggestions, or is this a wish list item for a future release?
*Expert Elite*
testsubject
Message 2 of 2 (55 Views)

Re: Actual # of terminals vs. displayed in Term Strip editor, and renumbering issue

07-26-2004 10:42 AM in reply to: tfite
If I have a bunch of terminals to renumber I would export to an Access file, renumber there, and then import back in. It has been easier to do it that way.

Robert Hanrahan
Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community