AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acade Line reference issue (%S%N = 11 rather than 101)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
JonHoffman
184 Views, 2 Replies

Acade Line reference issue (%S%N = 11 rather than 101)

How do I get the line references to start at 101 rather than 11? The references go 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,110,111, etc. when I want them to go 101,102...
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
djanes
in reply to: JonHoffman

Under the Project properties, Drawing Format tab, do you have Reference Numbers selected? If so go into set-up, what type of Line References are you doing? If you are doing Sheet Number and Numbers then your are probably on sheet 1. To make it clear change the format to Sheet-. No if it is just the sequence number you want to change, when you go to lay down a ladder change the 1st Reference.

Dean
Message 3 of 3
JonHoffman
in reply to: JonHoffman

This is Acade 2005, so I do not see the "drawing format" tab you mentioned. Basically the only problem is that Acade does not insert the zero between the sheet and line number for the first 9 lines on every page (11 instead of 101). It works correctly on another computer with the same project and version of Acade 2005, but I cannot figure out what the difference is in the settings between the two computers.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost