AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANSWERS for AutoCAD ELECTRICAL Users

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Harness_man
230 Views, 4 Replies

ANSWERS for AutoCAD ELECTRICAL Users

When you find some let me know because the support on this product from Autodesk is not very good..............YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaa
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Harness_man

Hi - I see one post from you on April 26th which had an answer with no further Q&A from you. If you have other specific questions, please post. Hard for your peers to help you without knowing what the problems are. --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Harness_man wrote: > > When you find some let me know because the support on this product from Autodesk is not very good..............YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaa
Message 3 of 5
MartinLee

If you had had the "pleasure" of trying to use "Brand X" electrical software (from Wisconsin), you would realize that AutoCAD Electrical is a cake walk in the park to use. It is the very best tool since the invention of fire and the wheel. I have never had any formal training for ACE, so one can learn it on their own. If I can do it, so can others. I am not a guru of computers. I am just a mouse jocky who has learned a few things to get my work done. So RTFM, pay attention to details, post your SPECIFIC questions here, and someone will provide the answers you need.
Message 4 of 5
PTERIO

This message is for Anne:

Anne,

My main problem is that I'm trying to add parts that I have on an Excell sheet to the my default_cat.mdb file so that the parts on the list go into their individual tables. I know how to add the files in manually but I want it to automatically do it.

Any Ideas?
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

PTERIO - I act as administrator for the discussion groups and am not trained to answer technical questions. Sorry for the slow response. We had a synchronization problem with messages and I did not see yours until just now. You might look in the Connectivity group where OLE/Excel issues are discussed. In addition to any replies you might receive or have already received, you may find more information or responses by posting future connectivity/OLE related questions in the following discussion group: The Connectivity discussion group can be found on the NNTP discussion group reader at news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.connectivity. You may also access the Connectivity discussion group via the HTTP web-based forums at http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=16 --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. PTERIO wrote: > > This message is for Anne: > > Anne, > > My main problem is that I'm trying to add parts that I have on an Excell sheet to the my default_cat.mdb file so that the parts on the list go into their individual tables. I know how to add the files in manually but I want it to automatically do it. > > Any Ideas?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost