AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACE settings files in recycle bin

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rta53
341 Views, 2 Replies

ACE settings files in recycle bin

I am using ACE 2014. I recently noticed that my recycle bin has all kinds of settings files from the program. If I delete them they just keep reappearing. Not really a problem but just seems odd to me. Why is this occurring? I've attached a screen shot.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rhesusminus
in reply to: rta53

No solution, just wanted to say that this is NOT standard behaviour 😄

Are you in a networked environment, where filed are updated automatically? Maybe there is some software distribution program that updates files for you, and placed the old ones in the recycle bin?

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 3
rta53
in reply to: rhesusminus

As far as I know we are not doing anything to automatically update settings. Your comment did make make me wonder if this was being done by Autodesk 360. I have noticed that at some point after opening up ACE I will get a notification that says my settings are ready. I just looked and Autodesk 360 has "sync my settings with the cloud enabled". I am going to disable this and see if the issue goes away. Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost