AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACADE13 hangs during multiple project-wide commands...

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
robbm2k
532 Views, 2 Replies

ACADE13 hangs during multiple project-wide commands...

I had the problem initially when using the "export to spreadsheet" command and running a project-wide report (doing only the active drawing seems to work fine). Now I'm having the same issue when I use the" insert footprint (schematic list)" command. After selecting the options on the dialog box for extract from project, and specifying the location code, nothing happens. It doesn't freeze, it just sits there like it's waiting for the next part of the routine. If i hit ESC, it cancels and I can return to working on the drawing, but otherwise it'll just sit there doing nothing, stuck in between commands it seems.

Thoughts? We're trying to use 2013 and replace 2012, but we keep having to go back to 2012 because these common functions don't work...

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
testsubject
in reply to: robbm2k

If you were working with two monitors and changed to one, sometimes one of the dialog boxes will try to display on the now  missing display. If you hit ALT+SPACE and then M you can move the dialog box around using the arrow keys.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 3 of 3
robbm2k
in reply to: testsubject

Duh, I was trying to search for one, but it was off the edge of the 2nd screen (and never wrapped around to the first one). Hadn't seen that before, but for whatever reason it was only when a 'select project drawings to process' box was up. Other popups were fine in ACADE.

Thanks for the fix.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost